Your Local Food Destination
Our farm is 100% family owned and operated since 1957. Multi-generational family farm providing you with clean food from animals which are humanely and ethically raised by us and like-minded local farms. We offer our own pasture-raised beef, local pasture raised chicken and lamb, and local pork and our own farm-raised veggies. All our crops are grown using Regenerative Farming Techniques – keeping carbon and water in the soil where they belong. This is our way of fighting Climate Change.
Maple butter tarts and fruit pies are available in store!
Taking the Hassle out of Eating Well!
- Order online – free delivery with minimum order.
- Shop our Farm Store – free tours available in the summer season – yes, it’s a real farm!
- Peterborough Farmer’s market on Saturdays from 7:00AM-1:00PM beside the Memorial Centre
- Johnston Family Farm in Bailieboro.
- Angle Iron Kitchen in Lakefield
- Log Cabin Store on County Road 6, Stony Lake