Your Local Food Destination
Due to a significant increase in demand, orders received after March 21st, 2020 may take two weeks to fill. We have increased our processing dates for our meats, and we foresee being able to meet the current demand in approximately two weeks once the new schedule takes effect. Unfortunately, until April 10th, we may be short supply on some items. We will fill any orders received on a first come first serve bases as best we can. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Our farm is 100% family owned and operated since 1957. Multi-generational family farm providing you with clean food from animals which are humanely and ethically raised by us and like-minded local farms. We offer 100% grass-fed beef, as well as grass fed, corn supplemented beef, pasture raised chicken, local pork and our own farm-raised veggies.
Taking the Hassle out of Eating Well!
- Order online – free delivery with minimum order.
- Shop our Farm Store – free tours available in the summer season – yes, it’s a real farm!
- Peterborough Farmer’s market on Saturdays from 7:00AM-1:00PM beside the Memorial Centre
- Oshawa Farmers Market on Friday 7:00AM – 1:30PM, Oshawa Town Centre, northeast parking lot
- Berry Road Food Co-op pending
- Johnston Family Farm in Bailieboro.
- Angle Iron Kitchen in Lakefield